Integrate Handcraftsmanship into Your 3D Design Workflows
Geomagic Freeform® is a 3D design software that transforms traditional handcraftsmanship into digital design for custom manufacturing.
Geomagic Freeform gives you limitless creative freedom to digitally craft detailed products combined with the precision, repeatability, productivity and scalability of digital workflows.
Create and innovate at the speed of your imagination with highly intuitive design tools. You have the flexibility to design any product or anything with the break-through haptic interface and clay modelling features.
When Traditional CAD Isn't Enough
Flexibly adaptable for large-scale customized products to highly detailed, ornate and artisanal products. Experience the comprehensive advantages and features of Geomagic Freeform:
- Create sculpted shapes and forms ideal for precision fit such as the human body.
- Add aesthetic and functional details to move beyond the limitations of CAD.
- Digital design ready for additive, subtractive or formative manufacturing.
- Touch Haptic Interface, digital design features more precise handcrafted definition.
"Geomagic Freeform is a game-changer. Three years ago, 90% of our cuts were made by hand. Now 90% of our cuts are made with Geomagic Freeform and CNC."
Nils Dogger, Owner and CEO, Deltavorm
Learn What Geomagic Freeform Can Do for You
Elevate from handcrafted design and production techniques to digital workflows.
Geomagic Freeform is used for a multitude of applications across a variety of industries. See what is possible for design, manufacturing and healthcare segments.
Geomagic Freeform for Product Design and Manufacturing
- Fast design and reiterations of intricate models in minutes.
- Manufacturing-ready models from multiple file formats combining solids and surfaces.
- Defining complex parting lines, remove undercuts, overhangs and add finishing details.
- Repair complex geometry no matter the origin design software.
Geomagic Freeform for Orthotic & Prosthetic (O&P)
- Transform traditional hand fabrication of orthoses and prostheses to digital workflow.
- Highly personalized, better fitting, lighter, stronger custom devices.
- Freedom to innovate and personalize artisanship with precise, multi-material engineering grade manufacturing processes.
Geomagic Freeform® is not a medical device and 3D Systems makes no claims that it is intended to treat, plan, or diagnose. However, there is evidence and publicly available research that indicates many customers are successful using Geomagic Freeform in their own patient specific solution workflows and are following all local regulatory requirements.
"If you have an idea in your head, no matter what it’s used for, then Freeform is the ultimate. You can focus your ideas onto the screen in a realistic form quicker than any other medium."
Simon Goodall, Sculptor, Synapse
Add the Sense of Touch to Your Digital World
For the ultimate in expressive freedom and faster modeling, Geomagic Freeform products work exclusively with the included 3D Systems Touch haptic devices to deliver freedom of motion and the physical sensation of sculpting in a virtual environment. This intuitive way of interacting with your 3D design reduces learning curves, speeds design and allows you to deliver top-notch 3D data.