The U/S Mentor is a high-end medical simulator for the training of ultrasound-related examinations and interventions.
The U/S Mentor offers a multidisciplinary, realistic hands-on training for the ever-growing utilization of ultrasound in medicine especially at point of care (POC) setting. It provides residents, fellows, and practicing physicians an opportunity to acquire and improve their sonography-related skills on a variety of virtual patients.
The simulator, is designed to provide the optimal educational environment to reach and demonstrate competency levels.
We welcome the input of the medical community and would appreciate your feedback. Please email us at [email protected].
MyCase- Coming Soon
The scans are converted into simulation cases, creating a library of unlimited scenarios that can be practiced in a valuable hands-on learning experience.
MyCase provides the ability to quickly create new clinical training scenarios, either healthy or pathological, in just a short and simple workflow.
Features and Benefits:
- Expand the number of hands-on training cases.
- Intuitive and quick workflow allows users to create new cases in no time.
- Create and edit your own clinical findings for in-depth diagnostics reporting.
- Customize your own measurements menu, including the expected results. Trainees will receive evaluation at the end of the training.
- Export your new case to MentorLearn and add them to existing modules.
- Full performance report at the end of the case for objective trainee evaluation.
- The new cases can be integrated into the courses and training programs you build.