- Acquiring in-depth anatomical understanding.
- Acquiring in-depth understanding of Ultrasound scanning position and orientation to effectively demonstrate the desired views.
- Learning and gaining experience in diverse scanning protocols.
- Developing diagnostic proficiency in varied clinical areas.
- Ultrasound VR add-on offers the most immersive learning experience, using a VR station with goggles, and probe as an add-on to the existing U/S Mentor.
- Two modules are available, in the clinical fields of Trauma / Emergency Medicine / Point of Care Ultrasound and OB/GYN.
- Trauma module offers 8 tasks and cases of diagnostic scanning protocols with structured tasks for training and assessment in the eFAST protocol and the RUSH protocol.
- OB/GYN Module offers 8 tasks and cases of diagnostic scanning protocols for Obstetrics 2nd Trimester.
- Both modules offer structured tasks for scaled self-learning, alongside complete clinical cases for scanning, interpreting and diagnosing normal or abnormal findings.