Implementing new technology to produce high-quality special cutting tools at an affordable price while reducing programming time and repetitive tasks
- GibbsCAM® CNC programming software by 3D Systems
- Okuma MULTUS U4000 mill turn machine with robot
- Reduced machining time by up to 70% (up to an hour per setup, per job) and removed 100% more steel per rev with MTM.
- Increased programming speed by up to 75% (saved up to an hour per part) with GibbsCAM.
- Avoided machine crashes, reduced errors, and freed up employees’ time with rendering and simulation.
- Saved money by reducing scrap, more than doubling the tool life of every tool, and decreasing tooling costs by up to 30%.
- Realized ROI almost instantly.
“Since we've purchased the MTM equipment, we've essentially eliminated two lathes and using live tooling on those lathes. Easy 60% saved time.”— Eric Podmore, CNC Programmer, ARCH Cutting Tools, Mentor, Ohio, USA
“GibbsCAM was absolutely easy to learn. With the GibbsCAM UI, it's almost too easy to understand.”—Eric Podmore, CNC Programmer, ARCH Cutting Tools, Mentor, Ohio, USA
“GibbsCAM has paid for itself over and over again.”—Phil Jurick, Steel Department Foreman, ARCH Cutting Tools, Mentor, Ohio, USA