Clear 3D Printed Prototypes: A New Sophistication in Rapid Design Testing and Iteration
Manufacturers across the globe have adopted clear 3D printed prototypes to deliver better products, faster. The use of clear materials in prototyping has changed the way designers approach designs for lights, headlamps, reflectors and packaging items such as bottles, as well as delivered enhanced visibility into on-track engine tests and other fluid dynamics verifications.
This Whitepaper will introduce you to a series of applications, examples and benefits of clear 3D printed parts that 3D Systems offers to meet your specific application needs.
Download the Whitepaper now and discover business benefits including:
- Higher quality parts and assemblies
- Lower tooling costs
- Innovation for more complex parts
- Quicker design iterations
- Reduced cost of prototyping and testing, and;
- Significantly faster part-time-to market with more confidence