3D Systems On Demand
3D Systems On Demand delivers the technologies, processes, tools and expertise to quickly translate your designs into manufactured parts. We offer rapid prototyping, functional prototyping, fully realistic appearance models, and low-volume manufacturing using a full range of proven capabilities. This includes additive manufacturing, cast urethane, CNC machining, injection molding, metal-die casting, sheet metal fabrication, and expert finishing. Customers rely on our engineers to help speed time-to-market, access the widest range of processes and materials across our facilities worldwide. Visit us at Stand 210 at Advanced Engineering 2019 in Ghent to learn more about how we can augment your production process.
The Capabilities of 3D Systems On Demand
3D Systems On Demand is your partner in parts production. To learn more, read on about our services or contact us with any questions.
- Produce parts that can replace prototypes with true production grade materials
- Greatest degree of dimensional accuracy, critical surface finishes, and material-specific properties
- Parts machined from 3D CAD models
- Materials include: stainless steel, polycarbonate, aluminum, nylon, brass
- Finishes include: bead blasting, electro polishing, heat treatment, sand blasting, and vapor polishing
- Allows for the production of metal parts with geometries that are not possible with traditional subtractive or casting technologies
- High quality parts ideal for R&D and serial part manufacturing at the tightest tolerances
- Complex and thin-walled structures allow for significant weight reduction
- Used for machine construction, food and pharmaceutics, aerospace engines, automotive parts, etc.
- Materials include: Titanium Grade 5 and Stainless Steel
- Capable of producing highly durable parts for real-world testing
- Ideal for snap fits and living hinges
- Low-volume production solutions
- Ideal for aerospace hardware, medical and healthcare, wind-tunnel test models, tooling and manufacturing estimating visual aid, etc.
- Materials include: Duraform PA (Nylon), Duraform GF (Glass Filled Nylon), Duraform EX (Durable Nylon), and Duraform HST (Fiber-Filled Nylon)