About this printer
Best surface finish, less supports
With a surface finish quality of up to 5 Ra μm (200 Ra micro inches) less post-processing is required and sharpest corner radiuses are achieved. Due to the proprietary powder deposition system, the ProX DMP 200 builds down to 20° angles without supports. All overhanging surfaces benefit from this much better surface quality compared to competing machines. Less supports and improved surface quality ultimately mean less post processing and less material usage for your laboratory –saving time and cost.
Outstanding accuracy for the perfect fit
The typical accuracy is +/-50 μm (+/-0.002 inches), allowing a perfect fit for every patient. Repeatability from part to part is approximately 20 μm (0.0008 inches).
Fully dense parts with fine detail and thinnest walls
Due to 3D Systems’ patented layer compaction technology, the ProX DMP 200 Dental printer produces fully dense partials, crowns and bridges, eliminating the porosity you can find with casting processes. The patented technology also allows using smaller particles, which in turn helps to generate finest feature detail available in the market and thinnest possible wall thicknesses.
Dental software to streamline workflow in laboratories
To streamline your workflow, the ProX DMP 200 Dental printer includes a high-performance software solution for managing the manufacture of fixed and removable dental prostheses. This seamless, intuitive interface quickly guides you from dental file import to the creation of manufacturing files.
- Dental partials
- Complete solution (printers, certified materials, software and application support) and high-performance software solution from dental file to production
- Exceptional surface finish and resolution
- Shortest post-processing in the market
- High productivity (200 units in 9hs)
- Minimal waste of materials
- Consistently high accuracy parts even on firsttime builds
- Ease of use intuitive workflow
- Uses Direct Metal Printing (DMP) technology
- Build volume: (W x D x H): 140 x 140 x 115 mm (5.51 x 5.51 x 4.53 in, height inclusive of build plate
- LaserForm CoCr (C) material is ISO 13485, ISO 9001, FDA and CE qualified
- Fully dense parts, no porosity
- Highest precision
- Surface finish quality of up to 200 Ra micro inches (5 Ra μm) Intuitive dental production software for part set-up and production